Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

RIHANNA IN JAMAICA!!

This wasn't Rihanna's first visit to Jamaica but it is her first visit since she became this mega superstar and since I've been an even bigger fan! The day I found out she was here I could only dream of being on that set and getting an interview from her for the blog but alas I was not that lucky so I just played her 'Loud' album instead. And funny enough Jamaican designer and stylist, Dexter Pottinger was on the set of her video and I saw him the day before at the Tifa shoot! Maybe I could have hidden in his car from the night before if I knew lol.

I got a "buss" on some pics from the set through the friend of  a make-up artist that was working on the video as well as her official fan site,so I had to share with my JBSTYLEZONE fam! Do you see those "Rapunzel" extensions?, sooo excited to see this video and my beautiful country in another hot video....Drake, Nicki Minaj and now Rihanna have all shot videos here!




Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar