Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

The game says it ended rivalry with 50 Cent in reunion after 11 years

The game says it ended rivalry with 50 Cent in reunion after 11 years

Game decided to shed some light on his bullshit with 50 Cent.

Before the game became an international star, we met him as part of the 50 Cent G-Unit family Something went wrong, and 50 and the game are no longer close. In a previous interview, Fifty said he could not remember what caused the consequences of the fight between them. The Documentary rapper sat down with Everyday Struggle recently, where he shared some information on various topics, including what really happened to 50. The Compton artist confirmed that the 50 Cent bullshit was real and they were actually shooting at each other. , not just changing letters.
Hip hop folklore has a theory that the fight between the game and 50 Cent allegedly occurred as a result of the album The Massacre being delayed by Interscope to make way for the game's debut album, The Documentary.
Even with that explanation available, Fif has not yet said what the fight was about, even after the fight rested for a decade and they met in a nightclub. The meeting was late because the two had not seen each other for over 11 years.
The game mentioned: “Brother gave me a bottle of champagne, I asked him if Angie (from Power) would die, and he told me before it happened.” He continued: “When brother 50 told me that Angie would die , I was like beauty he's my bro again. ”
DJ Akademiks asked him how it got to the point where they had this discussion about how to fix their relationship. Game replied, “Everyone wants to know. 50 told me. Game, I don't even know what happened. And I was like a lie. But at the end of the day, 50 and I were big at a time we needed to be. We cater to Hip Hop as a whole… G-Unit was earning one million per show, 50 was earning half and we'd still split 500,000 between me, Buck, Banks and Yayo… I'm still spending money I made on G-Unit. "
Maybe 50 remembers the reason for the fight, but just want to let things go on.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar