Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Am Blog.


Okay...so I read that Vancouver is the 3rd WORT DRESSED CITY in the WORLD! What?! It's not THAT bad.

Like I have blogged before, we are improving. A friend and I were walking around doing my thing and actually thought that there were a lot of well dressed people and commented that this city is finally getting it.
I guess I was wrong. As long as I see otherwise, I don't care about that stat. I don't believe it. Yes, we have Lulu Lemon saturation, runners and a lot of homeless, but that's just the West Coast mentality and the high cost of living. We are also one of the MOST HEALTHY cities having the mountains and ocean within city limits. This is why we are always dressing comfortable. Then the Lulu's come out! We are also notorious for dressing inappropriately in regards to weather and age. Just because there's sun in October, doesn't mean you wear flip flops and shorts with a tank top! That really bugs me. May be it's that.

This is disappointing news for me. I really think we are improving as a city with fashion. C'mon? 3rd?!
We have to compete with European standards...that's why. Bloggers have a big part of these stats. We have fantastic bloggers in our city, but the Sartoralist influenced this status for sure and other bloggers overseas.

Oh well, We as bloggers need to prove otherwise or, just let it go...like I will. I can't merit that statistic. I believe we will be a fashion city very soon. I also see what they see. We are on and off, but when we are on, WE ARE ON!

Let us photograph you, if we ask. That will help. Women try to let go of your personal issues. We wouldn't ask you if you looked bad. It's a compliment and don't give me the internet issue. Chances are, you're on Facebook, so no excuse. If you are shy, challenge yourself...again we would not ask for a picture if you looked bad, it's because you're beautiful all around.

Come on Vancouver! Let's prove otherwise. I know there are more important things in the world that need to be attended to.
Having said that, we have to remember the tragedies in the world. THAT is paramount. Please give and remember those people. I always have that in mind. I'm not that superficial. I was talking business. Giving always makes me and anyone happy. Please support.

Christina Aguilera - Beautiful - YouTube






www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAfyFTzZDMM

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar