Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Haters gonna hate....

I am never surprised by the media and the shitty time they give women about their appearance. This time it was Lena Dunham from Girls. They went mental over her showing a bit of thigh.

Of course, they don't come out and say something as mean as mocking her figure - the 'debate' raged over her decision to go pantless. Now I will give them this - the shirt is a bit.....meh...but who cares about her figure?

It's her decision! I'm not a size 0 either and I couldn't give a crap if people think I am fat. I have muffin tops, saddle bags, bingo wings and bra fat like everyone else does. Oh and cellulite on my thighs too - don't forget that - its part of being female. We are made of all different sizes and shapes and guess what, being slightly larger and softer is part of our DNA.

'I don’t think a girl with tiny thighs would have received such no-pants attention. I think what it really was . . . ‘Why did you all make us look at your thighs?’ My response is, get used to it because I am going to live to be 100, and I am going to show my thighs every day till I die.'

I'm guessing the fact that she is worth some serious cash might make her feel better!

So I say, fair play to Lena, Gaga and all the other women in the media who are facing horrible comments, letters and tweets about their bodies - its who you are! Nevermind the haters!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar