Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

VLOG: Reader's Ask Questions



If you've been reading Summer Wind for a while now, then you know that I have been debating on whether or not to try out Vlogging. Well, I've decided that I am going to take the plunge. I love watching other blogger's vlogs and it helps you to get to know the blogger a little better. Fingers crossed I can actually figure out how to even go about getting a vlog onto this blog!

Anyways, instead of doing a typical what's in my bag, or other already set up questionnaire for my vlog, I've decided to turn to you! In the comments of this post, ask me any questions about myself, my life, my closet, advice, etc. and I will try to answer them in my very first vlog. Please note that I won't answer anything that is overly personal so keep your questions light and fun! I can't decide when I am going to post the VLOG but I think I will do it over Thanksgiving break when I have a little more time (midterms are in FULL force-- I'm talking several 10 page papers, speeches, research assignments, etc.).

So go ahead, ask away!! 

You can also ask on the Summer Wind Facebook Page or e-mail me if you'd like at SummerWind41490@gmail.com. I can't wait to see what everyone asks! Have a fabulous day!
Yours,
sCe

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar