Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

An interesting week....

Not really! I’ve had a dull week! I’ve had some kind of bad cold that made me sick and left me feeling weak! (and since I haven’t been sick in years, I was extra pitiful!) But I’m better now and I appreciate the sweet emails, comments and cards!

DSCN2379

I’ve managed to drag myself out to the balcony for some spectacular sunsets but it’s been a most uninteresting week!

PMDSCN2417

It’s wonderful to feel better though and we have a trip planned for the weekend so I’ll take lots of photos and have something fun to share soon!

PMDTooSCN2378

I’m always so happy for a new month and since SUMMER is my MOST favorite season, I’m excited to feel GOOD again and have the month of June to look forward to!

Do you have special plans for the weekend?

How are YOU feeling today?

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar