My 2014 challenges are:-
1) Knit one hat each week for The Innocent Big Knit.
2) Do something nice for me.
3) Choose a non fiction book from the library.
I've used a different pattern for the hats this month. It's by Alison Hogg and can be found on The Creations of Crazy Dazy blog. I'm really pleased how they turned out, they're so pretty.
My nice thing for February was the Girly Day which I had with Eleanor last week. I say it was a nice thing for me, but I think it was a nice day for Eleanor too.
Bigfoot by Rupert Matthews was the non fiction book which I chose from the library this month. It's subtitled True-Life Encounters With Legendary Ape-Men. It was an interesting read, but it hasn't convinced me one way or the other if these creatures exist. I wonder if we'll ever know.
Mick's has the day off work today, he had a day to take before the end of February so he wasn't going to waste it. We've been over to York to take Daniel out for lunch and we had a lovely time.

.jpg)
.jpg)
0 Yorumlar