plug for a while!
Living in Limbo-land doesn’t have a lot to recommend it.
My joie de vivre has like the bubbles of old champagne gone decided flat.
Where this miserable old crone has come from I have no idea?
The big chat hasn’t happened.
That I think is the main reason for the wide open featureless space that occupies my brain.
Audrey, once again has rallied; my leg has gone out on strike in sympathy with hers. I’ve heard of husbands getting phantom labour pains but this is frankly ridiculous! I am off to the DVT clinic tomorrow, after a mad caper up and down the road twice, to get a doctors appointment, all this with a gammy leg! Along the way, I lost my red beret and in case you are wondering I did have my knickers on!?!
‘Red hat, no drawers!’ I was more in the mood for ‘no’ nonsense as the half term kids screamed around the waiting room. Sadly my days of striding out knickerless are long gone...
On that happy note I will wish you
farewell! Well at least until my usual jolly demeanour has resurfaced.

0 Yorumlar