I was originally scheduled to work half a day today, but received a call at 6 a.m. to come in for a full day, so my original dinner plans were put aside and I made an easy dinner instead.
Dinner tonight is Chicken and Rice with Vegetables. I bought one of the Great Value packages of Cheddar and Broccoli Rice from Walmart. These make a very tasty and affordable part of dinner for 86¢. I added a can of Great Value chicken, which cost $1.75 per can. On the side I served a package of Carrots, with Green Beans and Corn, which cost 99¢.
Total cost of the dinner was around $4.00 and served two people for dinner. I also was able to make two lunches or dinners besides and still have enough rice leftover for another meal. So, that makes six servings for about 66¢ each. Not bad at all. :)
0 Yorumlar