Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Pumpkin Dishtowel and Rangehood

Don't you just love 
Blogging Give-A-Ways :)
I won this lovely dishtowel from:
Kimberley at Seaside Ave.
and just in time for Thanksgiving.
If you haven't visited her blog, please do.

Last week I showed you my Kitchen Up-Date.
New sink, faucet, black-splash and counter-tops.


This weekend we installed the range-hood :)


I bought this a year and a half ago . . . 
and it has been setting in the well house,
still in the box :)
Those of you that know us . . . 
know how busy we have been . . . 
this was on the list but not a priority. 
 
I love that it has two lights 
and a two speed exhaust fan.


I have been notorious for setting off 
the smoke alarm for the past year and a half
 that we have lived here, LOL 
So much, that i've had a clip-on fan 
setting in the kitchen window. 
The trouble was that the smoke alarm was
 between the window and the stove, LOL.


Now our kitchen is complete 
except for a little bit of trim and baseboard under the sink.
It feels so good to have it finished.
Maybe you noticed  . . . no dishwasher.
I'm one of those rare birds
that enjoys washing dishes. 

Keep Smiling!

Your blogging sister,
Connie :)


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar