Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

White Chocolate and Cranberry Cakes

I have quite a lot of cranberries in the freezer left over from Christmas holidays, that have to be used one way or other; and cake is the way forward. 

In the past I have been pretty good at preserving, but the last year or so, a lot of what I cannot use has ended up in the freezer, rather than go to the compost bin.  Do you have a lot of frozen vegetables or berries in your freezer? I'd like to know. 
Well here are a fresh batch of these soft sponge centred cake, every now and again you will bite into a bit of white chocolate laced with bursted sweet-sharp cranberries. 

I had originally made these White Chocolate and Cranberry Cakes in the shape of mini loaves for Christmas (see below), hence the Christmas parchment paper.
Recipe will appear here soon.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar