Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Today in Linden

Although we aren't quarantined, we are spending more time at home and avoiding crowds. No one wants to join a pandemic!

Today I drove out to Linden. The farmers market had their first day of the season yesterday and beef was on sale. Since our local grocery supermarket had very little beef yesterday, I decided to go to The Giving Tree, support their market, and get a steak. I wound up also buying a painting from their art gallery.



The painting is Mother and Child by Isabel Brock Caudill. There was also a painting of deer that I liked by the same artist.

There's a historical marker near the store. This is across from the Post Office.

I drove just a little farther on Route 55 and found a cute church to photograph. This is the Linden United Methodist Church. It was built in 1955 to replace the original church after a fire.
Sharing with Inspired Sunday.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar